If you want to change the size or color of a product(s)s you ordered, return the product(s) according to the return instructions below. And since it is a matter of underwear, for purely hygienic reasons we can not accept returns for opened packages. In other words, if the package is opened, you can stop reading here.
1. Let us know immediately by email that you wish to return your order. You will receive a confirmation and a return form from us.
2. Fill in the return form, pack the product carefully and send it to us with a tracking code. Please note that we do not refund the return costs.
3. When the products arrive to us, the amount of the (unopened) products in your order will be refunded and you will receive a confirmation by email.
Cancelling an order
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from ordering. The cancellation period expires 14 days after receipt of the order. For all international orders, return postage is not provided. In English: you'll pay the return costs.
In order to cancel your order, you must first inform us of your decision to cancel the agreement between us, as this is ultimately the issue. You can do this simply by emailing email@example.com.
When an order is canceled, the following happens:
- You will receive a return form from us by e-mail
- Pack the product carefully and attach the completed return form
- Use a courier (eg. DHL, UPS, TNT, etc) to send your package, save the receipt containing the tracking code and take care of it until the package arrives to us.
- Send the package to:
the other danish guy
customer happiness team
- Add telephone number +358 45 7870 4980 to the recipient's information
- We will refund payments received no later than 14 days after we receive your package and checked the found unopened and faultless.
- Refund will be made using the same payment method you used for your original order. There is no cost to you for refunding your payment.
- If you send us the product in the same package in which you received it, be sure to remove all labels with barcodes, or mess up the codes with a marker pen, for example. This way, the logistics company's parcel tracking does not read old codes.
- Do not damage the original product packaging, eg by taping or writing on it. If this happens, the money will not be refunded.